- Freedom from oppression
- Living without violence
- Due process under the law
All human beings deserve respect.
- Humane prisons
- Equal treatment for all
- Regulation of financial institutions and corporations
Human beings are valued higher than profits.
- Women sharing power
- Equal opportunities with equal pay
- Access to reproductive health and childcare
Recognizing all human beings as equals lifts up society.
- Living wages for all
- Access to education, transportation and nutrition
- Quality of life criteria same for all
Eradicating poverty allows us to care for our family and community.
- Equal access to schooling
- Safe and dignified learning environments
- Free higher education
Education combats poverty and promotes peace, cultural diversity and environmental awareness.
- Safe working conditions
- Ability to negotiate wages and benefits
- Maternity/paternity leave, paid vacations and holidays
A valued, respected and rewarded workforce contributes to society and innovations that move humanity forward.